Sunday, November 2, 2008

First Football Game!

Louisiana Tech U's homecoming was Saturday, Nov 1st.  I tried to explain to the boys that this is where Mommy & Daddy met, but I don't think they get it quite yet.   We did not get to stay for the whole game because it started at 1:30 pm and was way too hot for little babies (or anyone, for that manner).  Whoever thinks mid-day football games are a good idea in the deep south is quite mistaken! . . . . 

So I got some really great up close photos of their cute little rub-on tattoos and onesies that Nana monogrammed with bulldogs.  Unfortunately, they are on our new video camera, and technical difficulties prevented me from uploading them yet.  If I get time, I'll try to upload them again and add them to the post.

Oh yeah, and if you haven't seen me in several months - yes, I got a new 'do.  Not so crazy about it at first, but now I love it as it takes me only 5 minutes to fix!  And Chris loves it too - anything that helps me to get ready on time . . . . 

Go Dawgs!! (PS - They beat Fresno in the very hot sun.)

No comments: