Friday, December 19, 2008

On the move!

Okay, I'll add a picture or video to this post in a few days. . . . Today, for the first time, Bowen started crawling!  He's been on all fours rocking since before Thanksgiving, so we've been anticipating every day this new skill.  And I almost missed it!  I was walking back into the living room as his crawl began.  Motivated by a toy several feet away, he made his first hand-slapping, slightly uncoordinated crawl.  Luke's occupational therapist, Shawna, also witnessed it.  And I was quick enough to get some of it on video.  He had to repeat the performance (as my friend Keri said today "Dance, Monkey, dance!") for Aunt Beth (who baby-sat for a little while) and Papa.  And of course, after work, for his Daddy.  I guess it's time to quit procrastinating all the child-proofing. . . .

1 comment:

KerryFaler said...

Dar,
I can't wait to see the video! Crawling is exciting! Babies on the move, it is time to start childproofing. Call me when you get a chance. Love the new haircut, btw.
Love you,
Ker