Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Stuff (Quickie Report)

I know, I know - everyone wants pictures!  Now that we've gotten through a couple of rough, busy months, I should get some up soon.  Still lots going on around our house . . . 

Luke got AFO braces to help with the stiffness in his legs.  They're really cute!  I'll put up some pics soon. . . .

Bowen now consistently says "bye" and puckers up for kisses.  So cute!  Still no walking, but we think it's because he finds crawling and cruising to be oh-so-convenient. . . .

Both boys have had a long chronic ear infection since March.  We will see an ENT next week and pray that we will move forward with tubes!  Chris and I would like to consistently get full nights of sleep again . . . 

Chris is graduating from Auburn next week with his MBA.  Yeh!

Okay - pics to come - check back in a few days.


2 comments:

The Hoeflers said...

I feel your pain with the sleepless nights. Peyton had chronic ear infections, too and I know how miserable it is...for you and them. Tubes have been a MIRACLE...no ear infections since we got them a year and half ago. Good luck!

Angela Thompson said...

Tell Chris I said congrats! Big accomplishment.