Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bowen's Vowels

For the last 2 weeks or so, Bowen has taken to making my new most favorite sound - these throaty wide-mouth "O"'s.  It has been my mission to get it on video, and I finally succeeded today!  (Once the camera's on him, he is usually distracted by this strange shiny object.)  Anywho, here it is for you guys to see.  Of course, you could've heard a whole "conversation" if I had not gotten the camera so close to him so quickly (which distracted him, as you'll see at the end). Enjoy!

Oh, and PS - the boys have slept now 2 nights in a row from 10p to 6a. . . maybe, just maybe . . .

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness! That is the sweetest sound!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Just wait - before long he will make a "n" sound in front of that "o" sound and you won't believe that your child is telling you "NO!" Ha! Love you tons!

kathleen

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing ever! I cannot believe how big the boys are and how much they interact. Absolutely wonderful - thanks for sharing. Also, thanks for your support w/ my board exams and everything. you are the best! -margot

Erin said...

So sweet! Isn't that the best sound in the world?
Best of luck on your return to work. I found it to be a nice change, and then at the end of the work day you can't wait to see your little one(s) again! Plus, knowing they're in good hands really makes it easier I think.
2 days left here. Look at all the change a year can bring... A year ago we were drinking margaritas at Chris and Ben's house!
PS - WCS application is in, but am finishing the conclusion of my case study right now - no joke

Vatrice, Tyler&Eryn said...

OH HE IS SO SMART ALREADY....THAT'S VERY CUTE
GLAD YOU ARE BACK AT WORK, NOW IF YOU CAN JUST GET THE BOYS UP HERE!!!
LOVE VATRICE