Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Birthday, Nana!

So this past week was my Mom's 50th.  Our family and some of her dear friends put together a little celebration.  Her BFF from Michigan (aka our Aunt Peggy) flew down to the July LA heat (God bless her!) to join the festivities. 

This photo shows Mom with her fun cake we made; I made copies of old pictures through the years and put them on painted wooden skewers to surround the "50" candle:



My sister, Beth, and I had a blast putting together this huge photo collage that included pictures of Mom's childhood, old pets, special events throughout our lives, and of course, some grandsons!


Aunt Peggy on the left, Mom (aka Wendy), and her dear friend Ginger.  While I'm here - Aunt Peg has provided the boys with their very first Detroit Tigers T's.  Ginger was so kind to provide us with 4 big casseroles right after the boys were born (such a blessing!)


The whole fam damily (he, he):  Of course you can pick out Chris, me & the boys.  Also in are my sister Beth & her hubby Shane and their two boys Brayden & Abel.  Also our Mom & Dad (aka Nana & Papa, or Wendy & Billy).

 

No comments: