Saturday, July 19, 2008

Will it last? . . . And the nursery (finally)

So last night the boys ate at 10 pm, and did not wake up until - oh my goodness! - 6 am!  Will that happen again?  Could they be sleeping through the night before I return to work next week (Fri, July 25th)?  That would be so wonderful. . . Which, on that subject - yes, I am looking forward to returning to work, and not to get away from my little men (whom I LOVE being with all day).  But I just really love my job and am looking forward to being with my patients & program again.  I'm starting back on a Friday because my personal leave of absence started on a Friday, and I figured it would give me the weekend to recover from that first day back.  After that, I'll work Mon-Tues-Thurs (just 3 days!).  My sister, Beth, will be our personal day-care.  I think our boys will be lucky to get to grow up being so close to their cousins.  

For my friend Kerry who has been asking for pics of the nursery - we have a virtual tour broken into 3 videos (for the sake of uploading).  Now that we've figured out this video thing, I'll be putting up lots of photos & videos for our friends & family afar.  Here it is!  (Finally, like 2 months later.)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!I LOVE the nursery!!! I love that you have a bed in there! Ha! We have two cribs (no twins though! We have a crib in Easton's room and in our bedroom!!!) I love the colors in their room! You did a GREAT job!!!! It was so good seeing you today!You look great!!!!
Love,
Leann

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the nursery. Glad you finally uploaded it. The circles are awesome on the walls. So cute. Glad the boys have been sleeping through the night. That's such a good thing. Call me soon.
Love y'all,
Kerry