Tuesday, May 6, 2008

1st Post Ever - Settling In

Since everyone has asked how long we would keep the caring bridge site going for the boys, we decided we would start a blog.  So all our friends & family can keep up with our little boys' growth.  We truly loved our CB site, but felt it was time to graduate on to a site that was not for "critical illness."   Unless that covers chronic lack of sleep, where we are no doubt headed.  Welcome to parenthood.

If you are checking out our blog, but don't know our caring bridge story, you can check it out at www.caringbridge.org/visit/cathcarttwins.  It chronicles Luke & Bowen's birth & NICU stay at LSU Hospital in Shreveport.

So we are settling into our new life.  It is strange that we just overnight added two little human beings to this home.  I keep having to remind myself - human beings - little souls, little people who will grow up (& up & up, I'm sure) into their own lives.  It's so bizarre.  I don't think you can ever fully grasp becoming a parent.  Okay, so enough philosophy.  As soon as I figure out how this site works, I'll add some pics.

No comments: